Business Phone Service
Without question, a well-functioning voice-over IP system plays a central role in your business phone service. Whether your phones need to be updated or replaced entirely, our technicians can help you make the necessary changes without breaking your stride.
What We Can Do
Our telephone and VoIP services can accommodate multiple locations at varying scales and include:
- Call recording/call centers
- Desk phones
- Large room speaker phones
- Dedicated support
- Fully configurable auto attendants
- IP, digital, and analog systems
- Voicemail to email
- Mobile integration
- Wireless headsets
Switch to Our
Switching over to our VoIP system saves businesses time, money, and major headaches. If your current system is causing stress and frustration among your team members, maybe it's time for a change!
What It Features
- Attended and unattended transfer
- Auto attendant
- Call groups
- Call recording, forwarding, and transfer
- Company-wide directory
- Conference calling
- Direct inward dialing
- Number portability
- Message/music on hold
- Outlook integration
- Remote/virtual extensions
- Voicemail to email, text message
- Web portal
- Website integration
Message On Hold with Our VoIP System
Our VoIP system has two features for playing your on hold messages: shuffle, which plays individual messages randomly, and a single program feature that plays all program messages in sequence. You can save your message on hold programs as MP3 files, and can email your completed programs directly to us. We'll then upload the programs to your phone system, and you'll be all set!
Here's some information to help you figure out how many messages you can have per program:
- If you choose the shuffle feature, each message in your program can be up to 10mb in size. The limit is 60mb altogether, so, for example, you can have six 10mb messages at most. With the shuffle feature, a different message will start each time a person is placed on hold.
- The single program feature can also handle a program that is 60mb in size. Each time a person is placed on hold, the program will always start from the beginning.
Why Ours is Better
- Clients that switch to our voice-over IP system have been able to save 15-40% on their phone bill.
- Our phones are fully customizable and configured for easy use and quick, reliable response times.
- Get fewer dropped or lost calls with our phones and have all extensions clearly laid out for a streamlined experience.
- We provide on-site training to every user to ensure that working with our phones is as easy and stress-free as promised.