Network Design & IT Support
Having a secure computer network that runs smoothly is essential to your business. It means your team can delegate tasks appropriately, work more efficiently, and be more productive overall. Like a highway system, your network needs to be kept free of roadblocks that could halt operations and lower the productivity of your business.
Our technicians understand all the ins and outs of designing, maintaining, updating, and protecting computer networks so they suit the needs of virtually any business. We also offer 24/7 IT support in case you run into trouble.
Schultz Technology specializes in providing:
- Network security
- Data backup/disaster recovery
- Network design (planning and implementing a computer network infrastructure) and support
- Cloud/hosting solutions
- Web hosting
- Managed IT services
- Remote access
- Remote monitoring
Our Business Continuity Solution
40-60% of small to mid-sized business (SMBs) can’t recover from major data loss. With our help, yours doesn’t have to be one of them.
Our goal is to show businesses how to be proactive about preventing catastrophic data loss in the wake of a significant network outage. This means developing a plan to help your business recommence productivity as quickly as possible and prevent small issues from turning into big problems. Saving the data means saving your business.
Why You Need It
The average cost of downtime following a major data loss is about $12,500 for SMBs. Additionally, if a small business is unable to resume operations within 10 days of a disaster, it is unlikely to survive.
How It Works
Our business continuity solution can be a lifesaver for your business. It provides:
- Daily backup. We back up all of your business’s vital data every 15 minutes, every single day.
- Remote monitoring and management. If any issues arise, files can be restored within 30 minutes—or our system can take over as a virtual server, allowing you to resume operations until we can resolve bigger issues within your network.
- Email recovery. The email recovery feature makes it possible for you to recover lost or deleted emails from days or months ago.
- HIPAA-compliant data centers. Our remote data centers will keep all of your records and data safe in the event of a natural disaster that causes damage to your office or facility.