Data Backup and Recovery
With today’s technology, it is easy to think your data is being safely backed up and stored somewhere. Assuming it is, do you know how to recover your data in the event of disaster like a fire or flood? What about in the event of a cyber security attack like ransomware or CryptoLocker? How long will your business be put on hold without access to critical files and systems before you can continue daily operations? You’d be shocked to see the dollar amount of costs that result from systems being down and inaccessible.
Think your business can get by without a Backup Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan in place? Think again. Call us at (877) 495-6204.
Here are some key points to help you understand the need for a proper BDR (backup disaster recovery) Plan:
- 70% of small businesses that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year
- 25% of production machines will have a failure this year
- The older your equipment, the higher your risk
- 24% of companies say they have experienced a full data disaster
- Compliance regulations like HIPAA require backup, recovery, and continuity plans to be in place
- PCI Compliance and financial data responsibilities are becoming stricter
- Symantec says CryptoLocker family accounts for 55% of all attacks
- $400-$5,000+ to unlock your own files
- 25-72-hour window to pay before your files remain encrypted and the key is destroyed
- Millions of dollars lost beyond the cost of accessing your files
What are the costs of disasters?
- Operations stop
- Lost sales
- Compliance penalties
- Missed deadlines
- Data loss
- Potential litigation
- Permanent damage to reputation
If most companies can provide BDR, what sets Schultz Technology apart?
Your data is being backed up, safely and securely, and stored off site. Almost every company can guarantee you that. But what most companies cannot provide is a device to restore all your data to in the case of a disaster: we do. We provide off-site replication to a backup server in case disaster affects your entire building and all technology stored within it. Not only that, KPI runs disaster recovery tests where we test restore all your data at a random point to see how efficient and effective a restore would be in real time.
What is your Recovery Time Objective?
- How long will it take you to restore from a disaster?
- Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days?
- How much is that going to cost?
- How much are you willing to pay employees while they cannot work due to system outage?
- How much revenue will you lose by these employees being unable to work?
Your servers are continuously backed up, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Even if, in the event of an emergency, the server is running virtually from the vault they continue to be backed up.
Fail over to the Alliance Backup Vault is a seamless process with little to no downtime. When your environment is back on its feet, restoring back is just as smooth.
Operate in the Cloud
In the event of a local or regional disaster, our backup product can run your infrastructure from the cloud, allowing your critical infrastructure to remain up and your business to continue operating.
Robust Enough for Your Entire Infrastructure
The Alliance Vault Backup is robust enough to back up your entire server environment, replicate it offsite, and run all of your servers virtually when there is a need.
In Place Upgrades
Easily migrate to new hardware without downtime.
24/7 Backup Monitoring
Alliance Vault Backup remotely monitors and manages your critical backups, resolving issues as they arise and ensuring that your backup systems are operating fully and optimally.